Tableau Certification Training
Tableau10 is one of the Hottest Player in business intelligence Arena.
Tableau 10 is intuitive and user-friendly tool for data visualization, Tableau is today, a popular choice for organizations, big and small.
It is one of the top from many data-related tools that work alongside R, Python with Hadoop that can create complex and beautiful data visualizations for an enterprise and small business segment.
More than 40,000 companies worldwide have truly transformed the way they uncover insights from data theri business.
Learn about the key concepts of Data Visualization and its feature and how data can be transformed by using cleaning, splitting, pivoting, and merging and much more using Tableau 10.
Understand the architecture of Tableau 10, establish connection with datasets, perform Joins on the data sets and explore the new Cross Join feature.
Discover new ways to analyze your data such as, quick highlighting, reference lines, and the new clustering function.
Create personalized, dynamic visualizations by using parameters to take user input and drive the visualization. Understand good design practices for dashboards and how to make them fully interactive using actions.
Perform extensive hands-on project using Tableau 10 during the course.
- This training will help you clear the Tableau Associate Certificate Level Exam
- Learn basics of Data Visualization, establish connection with datasets, perform Join on datasets.
- Manage extracts and Metadata, perform data granularity on aggregated data.
- Learn about graphs including Bar graphs, Line graphs, Pie charts, Dual axis graphs and Area graphs with dual axis
- Perform sorting, filtering and grouping with your datasets
- Use Trend Lines, Reference Lines, and statistical techniques to describe your data
- Create Dashboards by using different layouts and create stories
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- Learn advance charts such as Waterfall charts, Pareto charts, Gantt Charts, Control Charts, Funnel Charts and Box and Whisker’s plot
- Integrate Tableau with R & Hadoop and combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the Web